Finished Second edition of SEE in Paris
The fourth day of SEE a Paris started with the screening of two movies in main competition „The City of Children“ by Giorgos Gikapeppas and „This is not American movie“ by Sasho Pavlovski. On the closing screening the audience saw 3 movies, short film „Alarm“ by young director and student of University of audiovisual arts ESRA, Ana Aleksovska, short movie „Sarah, the Myth“, by Sasha Stanisic and Turkish movie „Pomegranate“ by Ümit Ünal.
The ceremony of pronouncing of awards continued in the Amphitheater of ESRA „Jean Renoir“ where special guest was Mayer of City of Kumanovo Mr. Zoran Damjanovski, who was pronounced as the „SEE personality 2012“. This evening in the honor of awarded authors and films their performances had Nino Velichkovski accompained by Kumanovski Tamburashi and Macedonian bass Aleksandar Stefanovski
President of the Jury Max Azoulay and the members of the jury Bülent Kücükerdogan, Zoran Zivkovic and Yves Allion decided to be awarded following movies and authors:
THE AWARDED FILMS AND AUTHORS:
– Best film production: “How I was stolen by the Germans”, Serbia
– Special festival award: Sasha Stanishic – “Sarah, the myth”, Macedonia
– Best Director: Ümit Ünal – „Pomegranate“, Turkye and Branko Baletic – „Local Vampire“, Montenegro (ex-ecco)
– Best Scenario: Ümit Ünal – „Pomegranate“, Turkye
– Best Actress: Jelena Djokic – “How I was stolen by the Germans”, Serbia
– Best Actor: Hristo Shopov – “Love.Net”, Bulgaria
– Best Film Music: Nedim Zlatar, Leonardo Šarić – “Belvedere”, Bosnia and Herzegovina
– Best Cinematographer: Darko Drinovac – “Belvedere”, Bosnia and Herzegovina
– Best Animation Movie: Radostina Neykova, Vladislav Budinov – “Trip”, Bulgaria
– Best Short Fiction Movie: Orhan Kerkezi, Adem Rusinovici – “Homage for Charlie Chaplin”, Kosovo and Veysel Cihan Hizar – „Well of Adem“, Turkey (ex-ecco)
Editor’s Note: The title and the emphasis on certain expressions in this information are of us.